Need an air compressor to keep your car tires properly inflated and fill the occasional ball or floaty toy? GOOLOO Premium Digital Tire Inflator is portable, powerful and durable. It is designed to inflate vehicle tires, but can also be used to inflate other items such as sports balls, air beds etc.
Working Voltage: DC12V;
Rating Power: 140W;
Inflating Speed: 1.23CFM;
Inflation time : quickly top up a P195/65/R15 car tire from 0-35psi ¡Ü4.5 Min;
Maximum Amp: 14Amps;
LED Flashlight: 4pcs LED Light;
Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM;
Air Hose Length: 0.65m/2.1ft;
Power Outlet Length:118 inches/9.83 ft;
Continuous Working Time: 15 minutes
1 x GOOLOO Digital Air Compressor
3 x Nozzle Adaptors
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Backup Fuse
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1. Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
2. Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
3. Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire¡¯s valve stem.
4. Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
5. Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
6. When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
7. Unscrew the valve connector, place the tire valve dust cap back to the tire & disconnect the power cord from a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
1. [Rapid Inflation and Durable] - Flow 35L/Min Larger air charge than other devices and quicker inflate the P195/65R15 car tire from 0 to 35psi under 4.5min. Max pressure 150 Psi. Heavy duty compact design uses high quality materials and manufacturing techniques which ensure long service life.
2. [Prevent Over Inflation] - You can set desired pressure on the backlit LCD display gauge. When the set pressure is reached, the inflator automatically shuts off. Four display units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM?; Measuring range: 0-150 PSI with precise accuracy of 0.5 PSI.