Features & Benefits:
Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
Identifies pending codes.
Reads live data stream.
Displays live O2 sensor test data.
Graphs data - (1996 and newer).
Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review & analysis.
Bilingual interface & definitions-English/Spanish.
Performs modules present test.
Retrieves vehicle information
Supports & all other current protocols.
Built-in lookup library.
Large easy-to-read backlit screen.
Software upgradeable via internet.
Prints data via PC.
Battery can only be used to connect the computer to print data. Specifications:
1. Display: Backlit 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60?( 30 to 140? )
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70?( -4 to 158? )
4. External Power: 8.0 to 18.0V
5. Internal Power: 9V (Battery is not included)
6. Dimensions: 7.01 x 3.74 x 1.38"
7. Weight: 32.66oz
8. Color: Red Black Package includes:
1 × Main unit of Code Scanner
1 × 6-foot OBD II cable
1 × USB cable
1 × Carrying Bag
Works on all 1996 & later compliant US, European & Asian vehicles.
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light
Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes & resets monitors.
Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
Views freeze frame data.